Freelance Captivate Training and Captivate Design Services:
Penny has been a Captivate trainer and a Captivate freelance designer since Captivate 3.0
- Captivate and Camtasia eLearning Modules
- Captivate Training (Beginner and Advanced)
- Captivate Consulting
- Captivate Design and Development
- eLearning Content and Curriculum Development
- Instructional Design
- Script and Storyboard Preparation
- Real-Time Video Creation with Camtasia, ScreenFlow and Captivate
Penny is a eLearning Trainer, Consultant and Freelancer
Her most recent project work has been:
- 1 Year - (March 2013. - March 2014) – Worked as an Instructional Designer and Adobe Captivate 8 developer to develop product, service and systems training courses for complex security and network software for multiple internal and external users. Developed three self-paced eLearning courses using Captivate 8, Worked with a team to develop virtual instructor led training, and eLearning video tutorials. Consulted with SMEs from all levels to design courses.
- Contract - (Oct. - Dec. 2013) – Worked as an Instructional Designer and Adobe Captivate 7 developer to create customized storyboards and Captivate learning modules for a local Mortgage Broker.
- Contract - (Sept. - Oct. 2013) – Worked with a design team using Adobe Captivate 7 to create a customized internal learning solution for Customer Service Representatives for an Atlanta based communications company.
- Government Contract - (April - Oct. 2013) – Worked as Instructional Designer and Captivate Developer for a 3-part eLearning video series utilizing Google Earth and a 12-part eLearning series to teach learners how to use a Repair Center warehouse management and shipping/receiving application.
- NASCO - (Oct. - Dec. 2012) – Worked on a contract basis with Instructional Designers and developers to create the new Customer Service Workstation modules with Adobe Captivate 6. We created customized eLearning training modules that have a combination of Exploratory learning slides, Guided Challenge (where the learner watches and tries) slides, and an assessment built into each module. The course has customized feedback and scripting that keeps track of pass/failure rates.
- Total Training - (Dec. 2011 - Aug. 2012) – Developed curriculum, story boards, scripts, project plans and created 51 Product Integration training videos for Adobe CS6 – (Bridge, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks).
- NASCO - (Nov. 2011 - Jan. 2012) – Six week project development for database records retrieval (NDR system).
- Elavon - (Aug. - Nov. 2011) – Worked with eLearning team (Captivate and Flash developers) to produce Captivate templates and assets to ensure Sales Team implementation success. Trained employees to use Captivate.
- SuiteTuts - (Feb. - Aug. 2011) – Produced 50 high definition Adobe Illustrator CS5 Camtasia videos. (www.suitetuts.com).
- NASCO - (Sept. - Dec. 2010) – Captivate project work for new LMS roll-out. Developed story boards, scripts, artwork and Captivate demonstrations and simulations for the new LMS system.
- MJB Law Firm - (April - June 2010) – Created 25 customized Adobe Acrobat “How To” videos with Camtasia.
- Home Depot - (Nov. 2009 - Jan. 2010) – Worked with Captivate 3 as part of the development team that created eLearning modules for the Safety Division.